Thursday, December 31, 2009

Miscellaneous

We thought it would be fun to share a few of our favorite gifts. This is my favorite. Golden branch necklace from etsy picked out by Jay. perfect.
Mmm Coco Mademoiselle. I have had people literally stop and ask me what I am wearing when I wear this! Hubby likes it too ;)
Yes!!!! I got a Shootsac!
I had a cribbage board for Jay in the shape of a gator. He loves it!
And last but not least, his favorite gift. A bean bag game that Papa made (and I designed!) It's so amazing!! Thanks to Papa for all his hard work. Handmade gifts are the best.
On Monday Jay forgot something at work so he took me to see his office and show me around his school a little bit. I was so excited to see where he works every day and what his office looks like. We only had his blackberry so that's why the images are a little blurry/dim...but you get the picture!
The cribbage scoreboard. He & his co-teacher play cribbage often during their breaks. I thought you might enjoy seeing where he spends his day. Today will be full of catch up posting since I have time to blog!

No comments:

Back to TOP