Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's the perfect night.

I'm laying in bed after a great work out and a hot shower. Hubby's off with his best friends and I'm enjoying the quiet time and doing some blogging. Last night I made a quick trip to Bunny & Papa's to see Tangled Roots in concert & to help them prepare for Christmas. As always, Papa took me and Al out shopping and ridiculously spoiled us!! He's also helping me with a special project for Jay so we worked on that too. It was 2 full days of love and laughter. We even pulled out some old records and played them on the record player! It was so fun.

Now I'm home and starting to go through a few items for the downsize. I am getting so excited to do this. Our storage "areas" are a huge mess. Here are a few pictures to illustrate. This is the 4 shelves we want to get down to 2. Big project.
More stuff. ugh.

And a few closets like this:

This is our initial list. We thought it would be fun to share. We'll explain more about the wander list after we've made that. Hopefully we'll make some good progress on this list this year!
Ok I have to get some rest...big sessions tomorrow! Tomorrow night we are introducing one of Jay's friends to Jenni, so I'm kind of nervous about that. I hope it goes well!!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP