We had a great weekend!! Friday night we spent with my in-laws watching another disappointing Twins game....but the fellowship was fun and seeing the family is great. Vonn cooked some really good food & appetizers and Mike & Cindy even came and we were really happy to see them. Jon, Kelly & Bman were there too. We need to spend more Friday nights like that!! Saturday morning we headed to Applebees for the soccer teams pancake breakfast with my Mom. I had to run to a wedding in the afternoon & I was really happy with how it turned out. Saturday night we layed on the couch together and watched the Gator football game. It felt amazing just to relax together and do nothing. Sunday I had a newborn session & I got to meet Ryder!!! and visit with Krystal =) He is soooo cute and I will post some pictures of their adorable family soon. Jay called me on the way home to tell me he had a surprise for me. I came home to a cute little bouquet of roses with river rock in the bottom of the vase and a box of chocolates. He also had a delicious barbecue pork tenderloin lunch ready for me, complete with baked potatoes and a sour cream & ranch pasta salad! (my husband is an amazing cook)....lucky me! He said he wanted to thank me because I've been working so much. I really appreciated the thoughtfulness!

Of course the day would not be complete without a Vikings victory!!! We were lazy the rest of the day and enjoyed just being home together. It was a really great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment