Thursday, October 22, 2009

A few more hours...

...and it's our weekend! ahhhhh, I thought this weekend would never come. It's been an especially long & stressful week already and I can't wait to get out of town for some R&R with my hubby. We have some very fun weekends coming up and I am so excited! Halloween is our next one!!

RFF: I have a sensory memory.

This is a very weird trait. The other day I was missing my sister & I could just picture what her cute little face felt like. It surprised me that I could remember it so distinctly- so then I tried my mom, my brother, and Jay. I could remember what all of their faces and hair felt like, and each of them different & unique textures. I touch Jay's face a lot, but I don't recall feeling up my mom, brother or sister's faces =) Is it because of years of looking at them? I found it very interesting. It made me happy. It's just like the sense of smell. I can pass a smell & pin point exactly what memory it brings me back to (like my Papa's woodshop, or my Bunny's sewing room, or my Mom's perfume). Or certain smells can evoke stong memories & emotions. I think the sense of smell is so incredible powerful. Yep, I'm weird.

No comments:

Back to TOP