Saturday, September 5, 2009

Late night thoughts

I don't what I'm still doing up because I have a wedding in the morning, but I'm restless tonight. It's hard to really relax & wind down without Jay here. We are both anxious for his fair working days to be over! He's been working so hard & this last week has been so tiring for us. Last night we were lucky enough to be taken to the Vikings game with my Dad & we had such a great time. I don't think I stopped laughing all night!! My Dad says that watching the two of us is either 1) a comedy show or 2) an old married couple. My vote is two ;) hah. We were so exhausted when we got home last night that we literally layed on the bedroom floor, cuddled with our puppy & talked. It was one of those moments where we knew we should get up & get in bed but we were too tired to move...so we just stayed & talked. Even though we were up way too late, I wouldn't have traded it for any amount of sleep. I didn't realize how long the week had been for us & how nice the "us" time was. We've been watching Jenni's dog as well so our house is extra full & bustling :) Now I can barely keep my eyes open & I am waiting for him to get home so we can get some much needed sleep!

No comments:

Back to TOP