I'm so ready for crisp nights & sweater season. I'm so ready for vacation. I'm so over working every day all day. I'm SO ready for the holidays. (yes, I'm one of those who starts listening to Christmas music months before Christmas!). I love making new family traditions with my husband. I just love all the family time.
::sighs and snaps back to reality::
I wish it was late October. One more hectic month & a half to get through & things will settle down (a little). I'm promising myself I'm not booking over 2 sessions in December. There. Now hold me to it everyone!!!! Ok sorry about the rant! I think I'm good now. I'm so excited for Jay because this weekend he flys to Gainesville with Max to go to the Swamp & watch the Gators vs. Tennesee football game! I'm so jealous!! He gets about a week and a half off for Ramadan at his school so he's got a bunch of free days off in a row (now do you understand the necessity of the vent??!). This means I have the weekend to myself. I'm heading to mama's for the weekend. Bunny & Papa are coming up to watch al's game on Saturday and then we have lots of fun planned. I am really looking forward to it. Now if I can just get through this darn week. Tonight we are headed to the Twins game with Jay's brother & girlfriend so that will help...now back to my dream like state of mind =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment