What a weekend!! Friday night was fun catching up with Whitney over dinner & having the night to myself. I got a lot of reading done & got to sleep in so that was nice. Saturday's wedding went awesome & it was a gorgeous day. I was glad we got to spend a lot of it outside...I sure was tired afterwards though & got home late. Since I was home alone I was able to get some editing done (yay!) without any distractions. This morning I made some long over due calls to some friends I hadn't talked to in awhile. I feel like I've been neglecting some of my friends because I've been so busy this summer...sorry guys! I need to remember this & not over book myself for next year. I met Jenni for lunch & then headed to my Mom's for a family party. Jay got home & came over just in time to grill for us all & it was so awesome to catch up with my family & Bunny and Papa came too! My brother brought his new puppy Marley & he was so cute. It was really nice to spend the day with my family. I made some hot fudge & we enjoyed sundays for dessert. My Mom makes this really yummy buffalo chicken dip that is a great appetizer, especially for fall (football season!!) It's so good & has a little kick to it. If you like buffalo wings you'll love this recipe:
buffalo chicken dip
1 package softened cream cheese
1/2 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup of hot sauce (we use Frank's hot sauce)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 cans of chunk chicken breast in water.
Serve with veggies, crackers, or taco chips.

Jay & I are having a movie night & getting ready to cuddle up in bed.
I can't wait. goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment