August 24th, 2009 from the Simple Woman's Daybook.
Outside my window...
a beautiful summer day!
I am thinking...
how excited I am for fall.
a beautiful summer day!
I am thinking...
how excited I am for fall.
I am thankful for...
my perfect, precious, beautiful, incredible (I could go on forever!) baby sister.
my perfect, precious, beautiful, incredible (I could go on forever!) baby sister.
From the kitchen...
someone else's kitchen tonight =)
someone else's kitchen tonight =)
I am wearing...
capris & a turquoise shirt.
I am creating...
a thoughts on thursday button for our blog.
capris & a turquoise shirt.
I am creating...
a thoughts on thursday button for our blog.
I am going...
to read for awhile now.
I am reading...
dragonfly in amber...it's like 800 pages!
I am hoping...
I get some good one on one time with my hubby tonight.
I am learning...
new things about photography every day...yay!!
I am reading...
dragonfly in amber...it's like 800 pages!
I am hoping...
I get some good one on one time with my hubby tonight.
I am learning...
new things about photography every day...yay!!
I am hearing...
silence...ahhh so nice being alone in the office sometimes =)
Around the house...
silence...ahhh so nice being alone in the office sometimes =)
Around the house...
hopefully a new bookshelf soon.
One of my favorite things...
the feeling of laying down for the first time in bed after a very long day.
A few plans for the rest of the week...
finishing Al's senior pictures tonight, taking her out to dinner, 4 sessions this week, dinner date with an old friend & duluth this weekend! phew!
One of my favorite things...
the feeling of laying down for the first time in bed after a very long day.
A few plans for the rest of the week...
finishing Al's senior pictures tonight, taking her out to dinner, 4 sessions this week, dinner date with an old friend & duluth this weekend! phew!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:
Post a Comment