Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Investments

*note-this post might get long & annoying. Feel free to leave now & come back later =) I'm going to rant about a few things that have been bothering me lately...

Life moves quickly & I can't figure out if people really change drasticly or if I just grow wiser & see them in a different light? Or maybe it's both? Whatever it is, there is an air of negitivity that's starting to bother me. I find that some people are in a constant state of negativity & judgement. What happened to tolerance? I never understand why people waste their energy on the negative aspects of life. And what about the people that you put so much energy into & you can tell they really only care about number 1? Or they keep in touch when they need something from you. I have realized that I put way too much into certain relationships without anything in return & it's time to make a change. I am too nice sometimes & I know I get taken advantage of. I really care about my friendships but I can only go so far on my own, because it's a two way street. If you aren't going to invest in me than I'm going to stop investing in you...because I know I'm worth it. I constantly see loved ones hurting in this way too. I wish people could just take a breather & realize that treating people that way only makes them feel worse about themselves in the end.

The other thing that's been bothering me is the state of turmoil the world is in due to our politics & our president. I am so sick of people putting others down or making judgement based on their political views. I hate partisan politics. Who are you to judge someone about what they believe anyways? Somebody may not believe in the same things that I do, but I don't think they are a lesser person because of it & I certainly don't hate them. Isn't that what America is all about? the freedom of speech, choice, beliefs, etc.? Just a little food for thought....

Thank you to the people that invest in me. You know who you are & I love you for that. I hold you all dear to my heart!!

No comments:

Back to TOP