I'm really not that peppy about Monday but I thought maybe I could persuade myself to get excited. I made it through the morning workout though!! After trying to convince myself back to bed this morning, I finally just got up & tried not to think about my warm bed I was leaving. I have to admit it felt really good to get a good workout in before leaving for the day. I am tired, but we stayed up late talking & I'm not as tired as I
thought I would be. This is good news for me.
We had a really fun weekend with Jay's Mom...one of the highlights being a Summit brewery tour in St. Paul. We got all the history on Summit, found out how beer was made, & toured the brewery...very interesting & lots of fun. Then we each got to try 3 beers. Lets just say the boys loved it. It was a hit! The best part is that it's completely free. My favorites were the Hefe Wiezen & the Oktoberfest. Both were delicious. Be careful though, the Oktoberfest is 7.7% ABV! That's pretty strong for me.



After the Brewery we headed to the Mall of America for some shopping & dinner. Living in Two Harbors, Cheri doesn't get much shopping variety....so I know she had a great time shopping at the largest mall in America! Sunday Jay & I got up and had a date day. We got some lunch and then headed to the Twins game for the afternoon. Too bad the Twins couldn't pull it together & win against the Indians.
After the game I was needing some motherly & sisterly bonding time in a major way. Luckily, they were thinking the same thing! I had a few missed calls from my sister during the game so I went over to Mama's & hung out with them for the night while Jay ran some errands for us (grocery store, etc.) He's so good to me. Tonight I'm having coffee with a friend & then we are headed back to my Mom's to celebrate her birthday !
No comments:
Post a Comment