Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time to celebrate!

It's nice to sit on the stairs knees together, hand in hand... not saying much of anything, but on the same page. Life is sweet in moments like that, when you look at each other, smile, blink, & say i love you, although your lips don't move at all. I love the comfort of silence. I love this picture of us. I love it because I remember exactly how I felt at that moment, blindly & blissfully filled with joy. I remember thinking life can't get better than this. I was wrong! 365 days of love, 52 weeks of happiness, 12 months of bliss...1 year of a beautiful marriage.

I like Martina McBride's song, "I just call you mine"
Cause everyone who sees you
Always want's to know you
And everyone who knows you
Always have a smile
You're standing ovation after years of waiting
For a chance to finally shine
Everyone calls you amazing
I just call you mine.

Jay: thanks for loving every single crazy thing about me. Happy Anniversary!!

Love to you & yours on this special day.

No comments:

Back to TOP