Without giving away the ending, Anna makes a life altering & heartbreaking decision that could potentially put her sister's life at stake and ruin her family. I really enjoyed this book because it seemed very real-a struggle that could happen to anyone & a difficult situation to be put it. They are releasing it as a major motion picture later in June, and I'm glad I had a chance to read the book first because the books are always better. I am looking forward to the movie too though!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
My sister's keeper
This one's a tear-jerker. I read in while on our trip, it's a long book but it's hard to put down. It's about a family of 4 who learn that their oldest daughet Kate is diagnosed with leukemia at the age of 3. In order to find the perfect donor, Anna is conceived to be her perfect bone marrow match. Her purpose in her short life has been to undergo countless surgeries, shots, procedures & transfusions in the hopes of prolonging her sister's life.
Without giving away the ending, Anna makes a life altering & heartbreaking decision that could potentially put her sister's life at stake and ruin her family. I really enjoyed this book because it seemed very real-a struggle that could happen to anyone & a difficult situation to be put it. They are releasing it as a major motion picture later in June, and I'm glad I had a chance to read the book first because the books are always better. I am looking forward to the movie too though!
Without giving away the ending, Anna makes a life altering & heartbreaking decision that could potentially put her sister's life at stake and ruin her family. I really enjoyed this book because it seemed very real-a struggle that could happen to anyone & a difficult situation to be put it. They are releasing it as a major motion picture later in June, and I'm glad I had a chance to read the book first because the books are always better. I am looking forward to the movie too though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment