Monday, June 1, 2009

June is here!

What??? this is crazy, we can't believe it's June. That means almost a whole year has gone by since we've been married. Even crazier. This weekend was very productive! I spent Friday night with Jenni, working hard while she painted a wall in her dining room "burnt rust." It was more like "happy halloween I'm a pumpkin." So after some quick thinking we mixed in some old brown paint with the orange & it came out a perfect rusty color. Disaster averted! We made a yummy Indian curry pita for dinner & had some frozen yogurt when we ran to ikea. Saturday's wedding session went awesome! check my blog for some favorites. It was nice to be open on Saturday night & spend some time crafting at home. I have some big projects underway!! Sunday I had another morning session & when I got home Mr. Man was already there waiting. On a whim, we decided to clean out the garage. We went through every box in that place!! (let me remind you this is our only storage, so everything we have is boxed out there-it was a lot). We got rid of so much stuff our garbage was piled almost as high as our two cans! It was awesome. Look at all that!While cleaning we came across a few childhood boxes....& I couldn't resist. We had a lot of good laughs looking through everything!! Here are a few of our favorite things we came across. Awww so cute! That's Mr. Man & his brother!!We also came across some articles on the family farm (Justin's Mother's family) Soooo cool! It was so interesting. And below some awesome older family photos...on the farm.After a few hours of cleaning we watered our garden & then went to our favorite mexican place for some dinner. I had been good all day waiting to go out for dinner! It was delicious. We spent the rest of the night laying around & relaxing & watching Made of Honor.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

omg Abbey that pic of Jay and Jon is so adorable! i want it! haha
hope your summer is going great so far! -kelly

Back to TOP