After work I'm headed to the Mill City Museum for an engagement session for Jay's cousin & her fiance. They just got engaged a few months ago & live pretty far away but are in town for a wedding this weekend. Jay's going to meet us at the shoot & get a look at me in action ;) Then we are headed to Rudolph's in Uptown for a family bbq. Grandma Bernice is in town from Missouri so everyone is gathering to see her & catch up. I can't wait!
We have a wedding to attend on Saturday & then the weekend is free. I am looking forward to having nothing to do (photography-wise) & spending some quality time with my husband. This week has been crazy so far & I can't believe it's already Friday tomorrow. I have a quick meeting with a client & then some grad parties to attend, and then the wedding festivities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment