Tonight I'm starting off with a glass of wine because I've been good all week! I lost 2 more pounds bringing my total to 9 pounds :) 1 more pound to reach my vacation goal. I'm heading to Jenni's after work to help her re-decorate her condo. That requires a trip to ikea of course. Then she'll be painting while I keep her company & work on Jay's gift. We are planning on making dinner & working out too. A perfect night!
Friday, May 29, 2009
A whole weekend of ME time!
Yep, Mr. Man is headed out of town with the boys for the weekend at the cabin. & while I love my husband dearly, those of you who are married can relate that you don't get to be selfish when you are married-it's about the two of you! I suppose you could be selfish, but that's no fun. Anyways, I have the whole weekend filled & bursting at the seams with projects. The weekend will be filled with lots of sewing & creating. It will be so awesome to have the time to focus & prepare...maybe even debute my creative blog, my virtual sketchbook & soundboard, who knows! We'll see... I also have the big task of finishing up my Anniversary gift. Man is always home so I can never work on it!!!!! Tomorrow Whitney & I have a big wedding shoot lined up...so excited. Honestly, crafting & photography...could I ask for a better weekend while I am alone?
Tonight I'm starting off with a glass of wine because I've been good all week! I lost 2 more pounds bringing my total to 9 pounds :) 1 more pound to reach my vacation goal. I'm heading to Jenni's after work to help her re-decorate her condo. That requires a trip to ikea of course. Then she'll be painting while I keep her company & work on Jay's gift. We are planning on making dinner & working out too. A perfect night!
Tonight I'm starting off with a glass of wine because I've been good all week! I lost 2 more pounds bringing my total to 9 pounds :) 1 more pound to reach my vacation goal. I'm heading to Jenni's after work to help her re-decorate her condo. That requires a trip to ikea of course. Then she'll be painting while I keep her company & work on Jay's gift. We are planning on making dinner & working out too. A perfect night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment