Wednesday, May 27, 2009

brrr!

It's freezing in the office today! I'm sitting at my desk taking turns typing & cupping my hands around my warm cup of green tea...which is my 3rd for the day for the sole purpose of warming me up! It's chilly outside too. I am looking forward to going home & curling up in bed for a movie night.

First I'm off to a pre-wedding session of a bride of mine. She wanted to do some pictures for her hubby-to-be in her wedding gown..how brave! So I'm super excited for that & then I'll get home to my relaxing night ahead of me. Jay has softball so I'm on my own tonight. I think I'll pick up a movie on my way home.

Interview update: it went well & he felt good about it. We'll see how it turns out, either way it's great experience to have an interview & be a candidate!

side note: anyone have a good book to recommend? I'm reading a so-so one right now & it's hard to get through. I need some new titles. I like pretty much all types of books & love to go by recommendation. If you have any suggestions, leave a comment please!! I would appreciate that. thanks :)

4 comments:

Chris + Whitney Furst said...

The Necklace : Thirteen Women and the Experiment That Transformed Their Lives by Cheryl Jarvis

Try that one. I think I'm going to pick it up tonight.

Amber Gehring said...

I loved Jim Fergus' books "10,000 White Women" and "Wild Girl."

Amber Gehring said...

And by 10,000 I meant 1,000. :-)

Abbey said...

thanks girls!!!

Back to TOP