Monday, May 18, 2009

Back in action

So full of words today! Ok so if you know me at all, you know I hate talking on the phone, and I rarely am on my cell phone. However, in the last week I've noticed what a comfort it was to me (while in the car in case something happened, when I'm home alone, etc.) and I miss it! Does that stop me from being lazy & driving to Verizon to get a new one? Absolutely not. So this morning I get a call from Mr. (awesome) Man & he stopped at verizon to activate one of his old verizon phones he still had. He's a saint!! I hate doing stuff like this. He wanted me to pick out my new phone, so he jsut had my chip put in his old one for the meantime until we can go get a new one. Let's be serious, I'll probably continue using this one until it breaks :) Anyways, as of 9 pm tonight I will be back in service and you can call me! yippee!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP