Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sunshine

I'm so happy the sun is shining today! One of the things that I love about Minnesota is that even when it's cold, the sun is still shining. I don't think I could go too long without a sunny day. It seems like this week is supposed to be pretty nice so I'm excited for some decent weather. Last night's Twins game was fun even though we lost--which was a bummer because the Mariners aren't usually that great. But it was still fun to be there for the final opener at the Dome and the atmosphere was electric! The dome was packed. The Twins sure have a huge fan base! We took my sister and her boyfriend so it was really fun to talk and catch up with them.

Jay got me tickets to see Eric Hutchinson for my birthday and I am SO pumped! I'm so glad he's coming back. I've emailed him several different times to come back, and to come back to the Varsity so it's a smaller show. He e-mailed me back personally thanking me for coming to his show, and to let me know he was coming back, AND to the Varsity! So I am really excited for that, he is such a cool guy....the show isn't until early May, and he wanted to surprise me with the tickets, but I kept talking about the show and he was afraid I would buy them (I was so close!)..so he let the secret out early :) He's such a good husband! This is a picture of Eric from his website.
We don't have much planned this week besides hitting the gym...it feels so good to get back into our routine, and it's a huge motivation to have him get me there. I feel so much better after a good workout together. Jay has this Friday off and I'm hoping I do as well so we can relax and get to Church on Good Friday. Friday night we are heading to Jay's Dads house for dinner so it will be really fun to catch up since we have not seen them in a long time. I have to continually remind him to call and make plans otherwise time goes by without seeing them (why can't boys plan anything without a little help?! :) Saturday morning we are heading down to Bunny's for Easter so that will be super fun! Although we don't have much planned during the week, I'm sure it will fly by and the weekend will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Back to TOP