Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ready, set, Go!

The race is back on to get in shape for summer :) Again I feel as if my legs are going to fall off due to soreness from our workouts! It's such a bittersweet feeling...I love it and I hate it at the same time. We are on workout number 4 tonight and that means the next couple sessions are packed with squats, burpies, mountain climbers, and uphill sprints. Doesn't sound fun but it sure feels great leaving the gym! I'm trying to throw some bike rides in the mix too so I can get out and enjoy the fresh air. It's SO nice to be able to be outside and enjoy the semi-decent weather. I am praying for no more snow!

Tonight we have plans to get to the gym and then get a movie (ok, so I just made up the movie part up a second ago, but Jay's pretty persuadable so I'm going to try my luck! :) We have plans to make dinner at home tonight which is good because not only does it save money it is much healthier!

No comments:

Back to TOP