I am excited it is Friday but also a little bummed because that means Justin's spring break is over ;( We had such a great week together! Tonight I'm going to see Adventureland and get some dinner with Jenni. It will be nice to have a relaxing night! I have a feeling it could quite possibly end with Twilight ;)
We talked/planned more of our trip to Portland this past week. We are really looking forward to our Anniversary trip. Expecially me-because the last vacation I had was our Honeymoon! (an this winter has been soooo long and cold!) I know people usually vacation in the winter here, but I am actually looking forward to going in June so we can enjoy the nice weather all week. We have gotten a lot of suggestions of wineries to visit in the Willamette Valley and it looks sooo beautiful. Only a two more months to go...I can hardly wait for a week of NOTHING to do in the beautiful forests/coasts of Oregon with Jay!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment