Geez we need a breather! This spring has been so good to us. This past weekend Jay's mom came into town and we had a blast with her. We went out for a yummy dinner at Granite City on Friday night, and then spent the night talking and catching up at home. On Saturday I had my first wedding of the season, and it went really really well. If you want to take a peek at some of the pictures, I posted some sneak peeks for the bride on my photography blog (see the left hand sidebar under Abbey's Photography). It was better than I could have expected! I have another coming up this weekend-busy busy but loving it! It's so nice to have the opportunity to do what I love in my free time, but to also make the extra money to fund what we love to do best: travel! It really opens the door and the opportunities to be able to accomplish things we would never have without it. Another reason we are truly blessed :) Anyways, Jay's brother & his girlfriend came over on Saturday and they grilled out and enjoyed the nice weather. Jay's mom had brought us down some birdfeeders (which happened to be on our 101 list!) so they set three of them up on the porch. We love them, as silly as it sounds! Jay checks every morning to see if he can catch a bird eating out of them. The rest of the weekend went by fast-Sunday we spent the rainy day running errands together. We wandered around a bookstore and picked out some new books and then we got some lunch together. I spent the afternoon reading and Jay watched the game next to me. Yay Twins!!
So we sat down and decided to begin the 101 in 1001 challenge. We thought it was such a cool idea, because usually we make a list of our goals but it's usually open-ended or the goals are too vague. "Lose weight" or "Be healthier," "work out more" etc. We worked hard to make the goals specific, measurable, & reachable although challenging. When we complete an item, we'll try to blog a little something about it and the experience to share with you. I think that's it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment