Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Bunny was good to us ;)

Here are a few pictures from our Easter weekend! Yes, my Mom is awesome and even though we are married she knows we are still kids at heart, and she makes us Easter baskets!! Thanks Mom!
Some of our magnificent eggs. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of our homemade chocolate creme eggs (think cadbury creme eggs) because they got eaten so fast :)

A beautiful Easter Lily.
Here are a few pictures of us practicing Al's hair for prom. (Yes, I'm the lucky hair stylist AND makeup artist!) This is also a good picture of the hair piece I made for her.
She has SO much hair that I didn't know what to do with all of it. She decided she wanted a hair style similar to what I wore at our wedding.
The back, the curls are already falling out. Her hair is so heavy that curls never hold, so this will be quite a challenge for me! It doesn't matter though-either way she is going to be so beautiful!!
Ok so this week has completely caught me by surprise, with it already being Thursday! Saturday is my first wedding of the season, so tonight I am meeting with my assistant to go over details, the schedule, etc. I'm equally nervous and excited! Well, probably a little more excited :) Then tomorrow Jay's Mom is coming into town to celebrate her birthday/Easter, so that will be fun to catch up with her. I need to get a ton of things accomplished tonight, and I hope I can get everything done. The weather is so nice that all I want to do is be outside and play!! Hopefully I'll get a few minutes for that tonight...but lets be serious, I will be running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Jay and I have also started a fun little idea that I will post in the next couple of days-he's such a fun person and I'm so glad he is open to anything! More to come on that later!

No comments:

Back to TOP