The baseball season is officially underway at the highschool, which means my husband has gone relatively MIA. He's got two weeks of tryouts and then the regular season with practices and games begin. This week he won't be home until 9 each night! It's kind of a bummer since he was gone last weekend and I'll be gone this weekend, but I know he loves it. And when baseball starts, it also means that spring is here, so it's not so bad. It just means date nights will have to start a little later than normal. It also means a little free time to work on a few projects that I need to get done oh... um, right around the end of June ;)
I just went for my first outdoor run since last year! so exciting! It was so nice out today and I was able to slip out of work and head home around 3. It was awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment