
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
master bedroom makeover
I've been alittle depressed with the weather lately and needed a little pick me up. I got off work at 1 pm today, so with the ok from the hubby, I set out to finally tackle decorating our master bedroom. We painted when we moved in, but didn't really get around to finishing the room. We have hated our bedspread since the week we got it, but it's all we could afford so it had to make-do. We've got a little budget, but lots of creativity and resources to work with! (aka ikea and Marshalls, my two favorite places to shop for home). So tonight I trudged through the snow and started collecting items for our new room....and surprisingly enough, I was excited to be out!! Here is the inspiration board I created and have been working with. We love the clean, cool, crisp tones and modern vibe. The cream/white shades bring a sense of calm. So I am off to begin the makeover...more to come later! Drive safely in the blizzard!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment