Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love makes a house a home.

Jay and I had a blast together this weekend. We had a low-key Friday, eating out at our favorite Mexican restaurant after I got home from yoga class. Then we headed home to get things done around the house and enjoy each other's conversation and a bottle of wine ;) Saturday we slept in and then went to the gym to train. It was a beautiful day! We had a little Valentines celebration at home, and then headed to a delicious Italian restaurant for dinner. After dinner we came home and watched Fireproof, a movie about marriage that Jay had bought for me. It was such a great movie! Probably one of the best we've ever seen. It had a message that was so inspirational and true. I would recommend it to any married couple, or anyone contemplating marriage! After the movie we were in the mood for some MORE chocolate, so we went to Applebees to get dessert. We had a really great time together.

I spent part of Saturday morning making my Sisters Valentines gift. I sewed a Twilight-themed ipod cover for her. I put her favorite quote from the movie on it. She absolutely loved it! Below are a few pictures. It was a fun project because I could customize it however I wanted. It may look a little shiny because the material is silk, with black fleece lining.

Here are a few pictures of a really cute card my Mom sent the two of us. It's so fun to get mail...even when you are married! :)


I hope everyone's hearts are full of love after Valentines Day!

No comments:

Back to TOP