Before:
After:
This is going to sound like a silly story, but I was super excited about it so I am going to share anyways. Jay and I made it onto the wedding wall at my Grandparents home! Growing up and spending summers at Bunny & Papa's, I can't tell you how many times I raced up these steps to my room, pausing to look at these photos EVERY time. A wall of generations and weddings that tie the family together. I always thought it was a really neat idea but the thought never crossed my mind that one day my picture might be up there someday...so as I was running our stuff up, I stopped abruptly and was surprised to see our picture up there. (Check out my parents underneath us...nice glasses Dad!) When I asked Bunny about it she told me that her family didn't stop at her children- and of course we would be up there..her first Grandchild to be married :) I love it!
The family wall:
We spent the weekend talking, watching movies, doing a puzzle, shopping, crafting, planting pots/seeds and spending quality time together. It's so great to be able to relate to my Grandparents and have such a strong bond with them. They are some of our favorite people and we are so lucky that they love to spend time with us- just as much as we do with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment