Thursday, January 29, 2009
5 down...
I finally finished the Twilight series and of course, got hooked just like Harry Potter! I don't know what it is about the story....maybe the inseperable but forbidden love the main characters share, or the suspense/action intertwined with the danger and fear of losing each other! Whatever it was, I could not put the books down and am anxiously awaiting the next movie to premier this November. My poor husband, he did a great job putting up with me while I raced through the series...I read 2,492 pages in 5 days! The end had a surprising twist, and an outcome I didn't think possible. Bella and Edward get married and are able to have a child together before Bella becomes a vampire...making their life complete-an unpredictable outcome considering their circumstances. Now I'm reading Midnight Sun, the un-finished story of Twilight but from Edward's viewpoint. Of course, it's just as fabulous and addicting. If you have an open-mind about a creativly written forbidden dark romance, get this series!! This brings my total to 5, 20 more books to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment